Le Foot Lift - Loub Job
The Foot Lift or Loub Job is the treatment of choice to relieve the feet of patients who regularly wear high-heeled shoes in the course of their work or in their private life. The structure of a high-heeled shoe ensures that there is permanent support on the forefoot.
There is a cushion in the forefoot that is responsible for cushioning the foot. This cushion will over the years be crushed and responsible for the pain.
THE CAUSE OF THE PAIN:
Prolonged wearing of the heel causes a reduction in the fat pad located under the forefoot bones. This fat pad is responsible for the cushioning of the forefoot; its disappearance over time causes pain that sets in and cannot regress spontaneously. This pain can become disabling over time.
When wearing heels, the weight of the body on the foot is distributed differently:
- flat: 70% of the weight on the heel and 30% on the front of the foot,
- 2 cm heel: balanced distribution with 50% on the heel and forefoot,
- 5 cm heels: inversion of the distribution with 30% on the heel and 70% on the front of the foot
- 10 cm and more: 90% of the weight or even more on the front of the foot...hence this atrocious suffering!
THE SOLUTION TO FOREFOOT PAIN:
With this in mind, we can relieve this chronic pain by injecting hyaluronic acid into the painful area.
This is what we commonly call the Foot Lift or Loub Job.
HOW THE TREATMENT GOES:
After a local anesthetic, we inject hyaluronic acid under the pressure zones of the forefoot. The early injection keeps your fat pad and thus prolongs the desired analgesic effect.
The results are felt after 24 to 48 hours and last on average 8 to 12 months. This technique coming from the United States is becoming more and more democratic every day. (Marie Claire)
The injection is performed in a medical setting. The patient can walk again immediately after the medical treatment.
AGAINST INDICATIONS :
There are no contraindications to this technique.
Fee: 350 €.
Le Loub Job - Le Foot Lift
- Practitioner's expertise - 8/10
- Home & Relationship skills - 10/10
- Equipment and cleanliness - 10/10
- Quality / Price ratio - /10