The Water Beam acts via the trans-cutaneous penetration of anti-ageing cosmetic active ingredients by controlled hyperpressure of water microjets. It is a technique practiced at the clinic, thus enabling micro-dermabrasion and skin hydrotherapy known as aqua-rejuvenation.
In this case, water will be the best vector for the supply of product inside the dermis (vitamins & other active ingredients).
A technique that therefore reinforces the quality, hydration and purity of the skin.
WHAT ARE THE INDICATIONS?
- Pigment tasks
- Dull complexion
- Oily skin and enlarged pores
Aquarejuvenation is based on a specific protocol:
- Preparation of the skin by an epidermabrasion by spraying the skin with an abrasive powder of fruit stones (apricot kernels).
- Projection under controlled pressure of micro jets of aqueous solution containing active and nourishing substances (vitamins, mineral salts, trace elements, plant extracts, etc.).
The active agents are therefore transported by water through the epidermis. In this way, they optimize the beneficial action on the level of the skin cells.
- The prior removal of the stratum corneum associated with the projection under pressure of micro jets are the two factors that characterise the patented Water Beam® process. It leads to a real awakening of the skin cells and their metabolism.
- The solutions are adapted to the types of skin treated: anti-ageing, lightening, anti-seborrhea.
- The procedure is painless. Slight skin tension after the dermabrasion session. The procedure is therefore non-invasive and socially non-disabling.
- Duration of the session: 45 minutes
NUMBER OF SESSIONS REQUIRED?
In general, 4 to 5 sessions of WATER BEAM ®, practiced about 15 days apart (depending on the quality and indications of the skin), are therefore necessary as part of an attack treatment which will be followed by 1 to 2 maintenance sessions in the off-season.
HONORARY: 135€ per session
- Practitioner's expertise - 8/10
- Home & Relationship skills - 10/10
- Equipment and cleanliness - 8/10
- Quality / Price ratio - 8/10